Workshop One: The Goal of the Global Goals - alignment, objective setting and measurement for sustainable impact
Here we will be joined by Divya Dimple from Philips andSeeMe.org's founder Caterina Occhio (fair-trade jewellery) who will open our workshop and share some experience of theirjourneys. We will then discuss the recent conclusions of the UN NGO/DPI Summit in Korea and the recently concluded University of Amsterdam conference which was attended by academics from around the world and was addressed by the Amsterdam Deputy Mayor on Sustainability and the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Half of this session will be interactive lectures in which everyone will be brought to the same level and introduced to the Global Goals (no prior knowledge required); and the second half is workshop exercises which will allow each member to identify a community and working group to address the issues they feel most passionately about. We hope to attract 25-40 people at the workshop. To participate in the first session, we kindly ask all participants to complete this form:http://goo.gl/forms/D45OrjqbclbRCugy1 If you have not already please do check our Facebook page as we have some really exciting and informative content on the SDG’s and what people all around the world and in Amsterdam/Netherlands are doing to supporting these critical goals.
At the end of the workshop you will leave with:
- Knowledge of what the SDG’s are, how they were created, the targets and issues surrounding them;Where to find more information/resources on the SDGs and campaigns such as Global Citizen;
- A “Social Impact Canvas” highlighting stakeholder relationships and areas of impact for your NFP or social enterprise;
- A high-level strategic priorities and key performance indicators for your initiative
- Potential partners and/or a list of other organisations that you could potentially partner with.
- Date: Monday, 11th July 2016
- Location: Impact Hub Amsterdam
- Time: 7:00 to 9:00pm
- Fee: €20
Sign Up For This Event
Please fill in your details and one of our team will be in touch shortly to confirm your place at the event