Global Goals Warm-up! Alignment, objective setting and measurement for sustainable impact
Join us for a warm-up lap with the Global Goals at Impact Hub Geneva on October 3!
We are holding this workshopin advance of the Accelerate 2030 program that starts later thatweek and where five entrepreneurs, selected with the support of theglobal Impact Hub network, will have the opportunity to participate in theSocial Good Summit Geneva, Switzerland
Find out what has inspiredthese impact makers, and how you also can contribute to Agenda2030 - a world without poverty.
To participate in the first session, we kindly ask all participants to complete this form:https://goo.gl/forms/j3vQLIjRvWhA7Loc2
This is a true Impact Hub collision - the Pro-activists have developed this program with support of Impact Hub Amsterdam, Budapest,Dubai and Kings Cross. So we are delighted to offer all Hubsters a discounted admission fee of CHF10 to participate.
If you have not already please do check our Facebook page as we have some really exciting and informative content on the SDG’s.
At the end of the workshop you will leave with:
- Knowledge of what the SDG’s are, how they were created, the targets, indicatorsand issues that have inspired them
- Where to find more information/resources on the SDGs and campaigns such as Global Citizen;
- What happened this year - and key dates for the future
- Unlikely allies and/or a list of other organisations that you could potentially partner with.
- Date: Monday, 3rd October 2016
- Location: Impact Hub Geneva
- Time: 1:00-3:00
- Fee: CHF 15
Sign Up For This Event
Please fill in your details and one of our team will be in touch shortly to confirm your place at the event